- STEM-2 TECHNOLOGY
- 28/32-inch ORIGINAL TREAD DEPTH
- THREE LARGE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES
- SOLID OUTER SHOULDER
- ADVANCED TREAD COMPOUND TECHNOLOGY (MC2)
- TAPERED CENTER GROOVE
- SmartWay Verified
- (StrainEnergy Minimization) extends the life of the casing by redirecting normally destructive stress forces. This process greatly reduces strain on the critical bead and shoulder areas by minimizing flex in the casing.
- Delivers long wear and road-grabbing power for the long haul without any compromises in traction.
- Extra wide, self-cleaning and V-shaped for improved water dispersion, lateral stability and long, even wear.
- Contributes to flat, even wear on all types of 2- and 3-axle tractors and trucks.
- Reduces heat, provides longer wear and reduces rolling resistance, all resulting in lower fuel consumption. The TY517 MC2 has earned SmartWaysm verification by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Promotes stone ejection and reduces tread-stone damage for enhanced casing life and retreadability.