- Improved wear: The MICHELIN® X ONE® LINE ENERGY T2 is designed for better wear vs. the Michelin® X One® Line Energy T tire it replaces. New Tread Design - New directional micro sipes and robust solid shoulders help reduce irregular wear. Innovative New Bead Rubber - Designed to improve resistance to damages when dismounting. Infini-Coil® Technology - A 1/4 mile of continuous steel cable wrapped around the casing to help eliminate casing growth and maintain a consistent footprint for long mileage. Matrix Siping - Located on the three center ribs, sipes with zigzag walls interlock to provide a stable tread block for squirm resistance.
- Fuel Savings: Save your fleet in fuel expenses.
- Weight Savings: Increase Revenue - Carry more cargo: 287 lbs. more payload vs. dual tires.
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee: MICHELIN® X® ONE Total Satisfaction Guarantee. You can be confident this tire will perform. Guidelines and exclusions apply. Please see business.michelinman.com for details.
- SmartWay® Verified(7) [(7) Based on internal tests against SmartWay® requirements. For more information on SmartWay® verified technologies, go to US: www.epa.gov/smartway or CA: www.nrcan.gc.ca]