- Get more mileage without compromising fuel efficiency with dual compound tread.
- The MICHELIN® X® LINE™ ENERGY Z tire new tread compound generated a 7 percent reduction in rolling resistance versus the MICHELIN® XZA®2 ENERGY 315/80R22.5 tire.
- Even wear to the end of tread life due to directional miniature sipes in the groove walls (directional to half life).
- Groove Wall Miniature Sipes – Helps fight irregular wear to improve mileage.
- An optimized tread design provides a wide flat tread to help deliver more miles.
- Increased Net Contact Area – 3 percent greater contact area versus the MICHELIN® XZA®2 ENERGY tire meaning more rubber on the road.
- Approved for use on EPA SmartWay® certified equipment and meets California CARB requirements.
- Zig-Zag Grooves – Improves traction in new and worn tire conditions.
- Full Width Elastic Protector Ply – Helps protect against penetrations, impacts breaks, and shocks for maximum casing durability.
- Maximum retreadability backed up with a 3-Retread Manufacturing Limited Casing Guarantee: 3 retreads or 700,000 miles or 7 years for the MICHELIN® X® LINE ENERGY Z tire when retreaded by an authorized Michelin Retread Technologies.
- 20 percent more mileage guaranteed vs leading competitor line haul steer tires.
- Not approved for use with 8.25 wheel.
- 5 percent better rolling resistance than the ultra-fuel efficient MICHELIN® XZA3®+ EVERTREAD® tire(4). [(4) Based on internal rolling resistance tests using ISO 28580 in tire size 275/80R22.5.]
- 7 Year - 700,000-mile - 3-Retread Limited Warranty(5). [(5) 7/7/3 Manufacturer's Limited Casing Warranty: 7 Year or 700,000 Mile or 3-Retread Limited Warranty for MICHELIN® X LINE ENERGY Z when retreaded by an authorized Michelin Retread Technologies (MRT) Dealer only.
- SmartWay® Verified(6). [(6) Based on internal tests against SmartWay® requirements. For more information on SmartWay® verified technologies, go to US: www.epa.gov/smartway or CA: www.nrcan.gc.ca]