- EnergySaver Construction,™ combined with a special type of tread rubber, keeps the tire cooler — helping your engine improve fuel efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions.
- MaxTouch Construction™ maximizes the tire’s contact with the road and evenly distributes the forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, resulting in longer wear.
- Silica-based tread compound provides all-around traction and no-compromise braking that results in up to 8 feet shorter stopping distance than a leading competitor.
- MICHELIN® GREEN X®
- Can save up to 400 USD in Gas Over the Life of Your Tires at 3.75 USD Per Gallon versus a Leading Competitor.
- Lasts up to 16,000 Miles Longer than a Leading Competitor.
- Stops up to 8 Feet Shorter for Added Safety.