- Performance Handling
- Refined Handling
- Steering Responsiveness
- Quiet Ride
- Ultra Wet Traction
- Run on Flat Technology
- The asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance.
- Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for enhanced wet traction.
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback.
- Jointless Band Technology™ helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds.
- Dunlop® Self Supporting Technology (DSST)® uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions.