SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baederwood PA, low as $148.99, most cars
William was quick and courteous
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN MAXIMA, 49144 miles
Tom was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 KIA SPECTRA
Mavis Discount Tire in Baederwood is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
You should get a mechanic to perform Pennsylvania state inspections at this location. I don't want to take my car elsewhere but may be forced to. This is store 511 and I like the people
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 LEXUS RX350, 50000 miles
Hopefully you'll be as good as NTB used to be a long time ago
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 SUBARU OUTBACK
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Extremely satisfied on all fronts! The repair was done quickly and for a reasonable price compared to dealer and another local garage. Kevin was extremely helpful and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA PRIUS, 159238 miles
Great, courteous staff at the Abington location. Very professional.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.