SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Amsterdam NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Robert is very good at what he does. I had my car 2 other places and they couldn't find out where my noise was coming from. Rob put tmy car on the lift and found the problem very quick and had it fixed with in couple hours. I will recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you Rob and mavis tire.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 25656 miles
From my very friendly and professional phone call from Jason to our service at the shop. I am more than satisfied with our experience, and now safer in our vehicle. Thank you very much
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 KIA SOUL, 119390 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Amsterdam is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Mavis is my permanent place for service excellent and better then a dealerships they take forever it's like going camping there
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 41111 miles
Thank you Jake for referring me and Cory the manager for his outstanding working. He went above and beyond to not only help me but the other customers that came and go. He was able to coordinate his team to get customers in and out and get the jobs done. Will definitely be back next week to get my back tires done!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HONDA FIT, 109588 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Try were awesome
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP COMPASS, 97936 miles
The Manager was very helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ROGUE, 51361 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Amsterdam NY:
The service people were very friendly and explained everything thoroughly and showed me all the concerns. Highly satisfied and recommended.
- brakes for a 2019 JEEP CHEROKEE
These people was great
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA ACCORD, 100000 miles
Steve was great! I will be back!
- brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 55699 miles
I've dealt with Mavis tire at this location a couple of times. I have to say it's always been pleasurable and I find at the service advisors are very honest and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!!!!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
- brakes for a 2013 SUBARU OUTBACK, 50000 miles
Scott is excellent, and pretty cute too.
- brakes for a 2000 HONDA CIVIC, 220000 miles
- brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 125000 miles
Excellent service by the manager
- brakes for a 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 180714 miles
The mechanic Josh did a wonderful job on my vehicle. I was very pleased at how professional he was and how he kept me informed of the status of my vehicle. I was pleased with the communication from the store manager and how courteous he was upon arrival. He truly made t u feel welcome despite being really busy first thing in the morning.
Excellent customer service! Will be back!
Great customer service all around !
glad to see Rocco is back!!!!
Mavis in Ballston Spa has been a good experience and great price point for tires and brakes
Al is the best tech they have. He always does an amazing job. I trust his work 110% never had any problems with anything there. Glad to see that Rocco is also back st this location. Couldn't ask for a better management team. Always a pleasure going to this location with George on the counter and Al in the garage. And now you have made this location top notch putting Rocco back there. I will definitely send more business that way. Thank you guys!