SHOP for TIRES
Work Practices Protocols and Procedures
The health, safety and well-being of our valued team members and customers is our top priority.
We are closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and relevant government agencies regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
To protect the workplace, we are following basic infection prevention measures each day until further notice:
- Increased frequency for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Stocking our locations with extra EPA-approved and CDC-recommended cleaning products.
- Consistently communicating with our team members about the importance of protecting their health, safety and well-being.
- Following CDC updates and recommended protocols.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least 6 feet from others whenever possible.
- Associates should not shake hands with fellow team members or customers.
- Ask customers to refrain from waiting for their vehicles in the customer waiting area whenever possible.
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing of all team members.
- Encourage respiratory etiquette from all team members, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Discourage team members from using each other's work tools and equipment.
- Maintain high level of housekeeping practices.
- Advise team members to stay home if they are sick.
Online Appointments and Vehicle Drop-Off
We encourage our customers, when possible, to take advantage of our online appointment scheduling process and to drop off their vehicle for service. We have a secure overnight drop box available for after-hours use. We'll contact you about your service and when your vehicle is ready to be picked up.